This sublimation heat press is the best value, bang for your buck heat press on the market. It features a sliding drawer style lower plate and has a stable heat flow across the plate.
This Sublizon heat press has a 30x38 cm heat pad that will let you easily and safely add your design from heat transfer or sublimation paper and vinyl to fabric, ceramic, and other mediums. Add your own images to T-shirts, dresses, phone cases, and school bags. Sell gifts like pillow cases, baby onesies, decorative tiles and coasters. Create swag to repay personal patrons and donors on Patreon and Kickstarter or offer your own mouse pads and tote bags to people who help you build your charity or organisation.
Thank to our intuitive design and FCC and CE certification, try out your creativity in safety or provide this easy press kit as a birthday or Christmas gift to encourage an artist in your life.
- INTUITIVE: Get your product and design ready, heat up the 30x38 cm teflon-coated platen, press it down, and use the clear dual LED displays to know when to lift it up and swing it away! Your new product is ready!
- POWERFUL: This 1250W press can get up to 480 F; offers time settings up to 16 minutes, 39 seconds; and offers full 360° rotation of the heat pad for your convenience
- VERSATILE: Not only a shirt printing machine, this heat press is perfect for personal, charity, or commercial use; it can add your designs to phone cases, mouse pads, tote bags, pillow cases, garments like baby onesies, ceramic items like tiles & coasters, and more!
- EASY TO SET UP & USE: Instructions guide you through the <10 minute installation and getting started; the easy anti-slip grip, clean design, and teflon coating make use simple and safe
- LASTS FOR YEARS: This durable heat press kit is FCC & CE certified safe
- Power: 1250W
- Power Input: 220V with UK-Standard grounded plug
- Temperature Range: 0–250 Centigrade (0–480 Fahrenheit degree) 0–250 Centigrade
- Timer Control: 0–999 seconds
- Colour: Black
- Cord Length: 137 cm
- Adjustable Height: 34 to 43 cm
- Dimensions (w/ Platen Press):40 x 39 x 35 cm
- Platen Press (Telfon-Coated):30 x38 cm
- Certificate: CE & FCC
- 1 x Heat Press
- 1 x Instructions
Please note: This product is usually dispatched from a separate warehouse to our main warehouse so may not arrive with / at the same time as your other items. 2-3 working days is our usual delivery time on this product.
We dispatch all Royal Mail orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday Same Day, sometimes we dispatch past this cut-off time however this cannot always be guaranteed.
If you have an urgent order you need to place after our cut-off time, please get in touch with our customer service time and we will try our best to advise you how to get your parcel as soon as possible.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout - the price will depend on the shipping method chosen, your location, order weight and/or value.
Next Day Delivery services are not guaranteed. As we all know there is a small chance your parcel can arrive late due to uncontrollable circumstances such as bad weather, traffic, temporary technical issues, etc. If your parcel seems like it's going to be delayed, please get in touch with us, as we are always here to help.
Please note that we won't be able to refund the shipping cost if there is an uncontrollable circumstance causing your parcel to be delayed. Though in some circumstances we may offer a partial refund.
What is sublimation printing?
Sublimation printing is a process that uses heat and pressure to transfer ink onto a variety of items like clothing, mugs, and phone cases. This ink becomes a part of the item, creating vibrant, long-lasting designs.
How do I get started with sublimation printing?
To get started, you'll need a sublimation printer, sublimation ink, heat press, and sublimation paper. We offer all these supplies on our website.
Do you offer customer support if I have questions or issues with my order?
Yes, we have a dedicated customer support team with over 12 years of sublimation experience available to assist you with any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us via email, live chat or telephone.